Thursday, January 10, 2019

MFT Birthday Project Challenge "Time to Shine" December 2018 Second Entry


January 10, 2019  Just by chance, I had a second card to enter into MFT's Birthday Project Challenge.  This is a card that I made for my niece who just turned 17.

MFT's  die sets used: Gift Card Window and Frame, Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX, Essential Sentiment Rip Strips and Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips.  I used the Gift Card Pouch from MFT and the Interactive Card Instructions Stamp set by Kat Scrappiness.  All paper used was in my stash but I think the cupcake paper came from Hobby Lobby.  For the Hello Kitty, I had an previously purchased svg and pulled it into my Silhouette Studio program to color and cut it.  I will add links to all items used in this card. #MFTStamps




No comments:

Post a Comment