Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Country Girl Birthday

December 11, 2018  This card was made for a country girl from Texas.  When I realized it was her Birthday, I knew this boot image called " Sen department of watercolor flowers bouquet" from pngtree.com was perfect.  The background paper was also a pngtree.com image called "plaid background".  I printed this on my home computer.  I pulled the boot image into my Silhouette Studio program and added a wine glass to it.  The yellow and green papers were cardstock that I had in my stash.  I used MFT's Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edge Dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities Fancy Edged Ovals Etched Dies, and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10pk-Mix and Match Flowers in this card. Links for all items to follow😊

https://pngtree.com/freepng/sen-department-of-watercolor-flowers-bouquet_306572.html

No comments:

Post a Comment