Friday, August 1, 2014

Wedding Frenzy Begins With Decor

August 1, 2014  Ashley and Dylan were engaged in April.  Once the date was set for April 18, 2015, I immediately began planning!  I went through months of trying to find a decor theme that suited everyone. Needless to say Hobby Lobby hated to see me coming :) After months of buying and returning, we came up with a color scheme and theme for Ashley's wedding.  I ordered champagne satin table linens and went to Joann's many times to buy enough lace for the table toppers.  I embroidered the cut edge of the lace to match the side scallop.  On the large tables I added cording so that the toppers could be gathered easily.  It was the perfect element to give us the Vintage/Romance theme we were looking for.  For the centerpieces we decided to use old books, teapots and green hydrangeas with pink rose accents.  I bought small white frames and added pink card stock topped with lace.  I used the KNK Zing to cut the table numbers.  I do not think it could have turned out any better!
Dinner Tables


Sign In Table
Dinner Table Centerpieces

Sweetheart table

Cake Table

Head Table
  
Head Table

Outside Garden Ceremony

Mr. & Mrs. Ratliff April 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment