Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Too many projects and too little time"

March 24, 2013    Ok, for those of you who know me and have ever waited for a completed project from me, this post is for you.  My friend Terri once told me that it took me 3 years to get her project completed and to her.  I really thought she must be confused, until now.  Now there is proof that it happens because I dug out the receipt and looked.

All I can say is "Too many projects and too little time". 

I picked this quilt up from the quilter on June 5, 2009 (yes, I did say 2009).  It took me almost 4 years to get the binding sewn on this quilt.  It is now a completed project :) :)  Mom, I promise it won't take 4 years for me to complete your quilt!  However, I realize that it hasn't started off on a positive note :(

This was a challenge quilt that Jim's mom Heidi and I did.  I am finally finished Heidi!!



 I even added a dog button that looked like our dog Andy.  He can't stand to be told that he can't lay on a quilt.  As you can see, he will get as close as he possibly can.  Eventually the foot will make it onto the quilt and he will get yelled at.

No comments:

Post a Comment