Friday, March 23, 2012

Pavehawk



March 22, 2012   My husband asked me to make a small curtain to place in his helicopter. Just a quick little curtain (RIGHT!!).  The quick little curtain morphed into a 5 day project that had me cussing like a sailor!  The letters I chose were perfect in style but would not sew out properly.  I ended up spending 3 days trying to get the lettering to sew out properly.  I am surprised I had enough thread left for the final project (HA).  I ended up digitizing the lettering myself and in the end, it isn't perfect but it will do!

I learn something new with every project I do and this one was no exception!  Lesson learned:  Test try any design you purchase before sewing the entire project out.  All digitizers are not created equal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment