Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Shower Decorations

Baby washcloth flower bouquet.




Baby bootie and diaper snack cups.



December 4, 2011     I was the hostess for a baby shower and decided to make all of the party supplies.  I made napkin rings out of yellow sparkly paper and a border punch (thanks Martha Stewart) and also made the candle holders out of baby food jars and the paper punch.  I did add small embroidered baby faces to the jars and embroidered baby face sucker covers to place in the baby washcloth rose bouquet.  My daughter Ashley put the arrangement together and she did a fantastic job!  I also made the diapers for the diaper game.  I simply embroidered baby faces and on the back of one, I added the wording "OOPS I Pooped!".  I attached the babies with pink ribbon and when it was time to play the game I had everyone untie their babies.  The baby bootie and diaper snack cups were made out of napkins and ribbon.  They were really easy to make and turned out really cute!  The cupcakes were actually purchased from Albertsons.  I could have done a much better job if I had the time!  All in all the decorations were simple but cute!  I had a great time making everything and I feel it was simply one of a kind.  Maybe I will go into party planning when i grow up (HA).

No comments:

Post a Comment