Monday, June 23, 2003

Hearts For Terri

June 2003  As military spouses, my friends and I had always said it would stink to be the last one left in Vegas.  Inevitably, it is time for the first of the 3 musketeers (me, Terri & Jennie) to leave.  Jennie and I decided that we wanted Terri to have something to remember us by and the Hearts For Terri quilt was the result.  Jennie found a pattern and we went through my fabric stash to find just the right ones for the project.  Jennie had sewn two of the heart blocks and I tackled the other two.  We fairly split the rest of the work for this project.  I quilted it and Jennie got to do the binding (YUCK).  The end result was perfect and Terri loved it!  Hopefully it is hanging on a wall somewhere and Terri can smile and remember all of the fun times we had as the 3 musketeers.

No comments:

Post a Comment